Pink Box
Pink Box
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Darlene McClain
    Participant

I am on the Academy home page which says LERAN TO QUILT. I scroll down to the courses and select Intro To Rulerwork. Then I choose curriculum and select the video I need. All I see is a pink rectangle with an X in the corner. I am logged in and my name is on the web pages. What am I doing wrong. This whole process is getting really frustrating. Could you please send step by step instructions. Thanks. My new rulers are ready to go.

MizzLewis
    Participant

Hi Darlene, when you log-in, are you selecting Academy Account on the far right of the banner at the top of the page? After clicking there, to the right you should see a list of options; click on the My Courses option. The next page should open with a list of all the courses that you’re enrolled in. In this case, you’ll want to click on the Intro to Ruler Work course. When the next page opens, scroll down and click on the Curriculum option just above the video link. Scroll down a bit, and then you’ll see the full video series for the course. Click on one of the videos and it should work for you.

If you’ve done all of this and the issue still persists, my last suggestion would be to switch internet browsers. For some reason, some of the media that I try to view will not work on Chrome, but the media will work fine if I open it using Microsoft Edge. Nothing works for me any longer using Internet Explorer.

It’s a great course that requires a lot of practice and patience, but in the end it will be well worth it as we develop our skills with FMQ using rulers.

All the best to you (well to all of us enrolled in this course…LOL).

Darlene McClain
    Participant

Still not able to watch videos. The pink box now has writing in it but it won’t show a video when I click on the link. Is this a problem because I am using an IPad? Can it only be done on a laptop?

MizzLewis
    Participant

Darlene, I’ve never tried to access the platform from my iPad. Maybe try logging in from your computer/laptop to see if your results are different. Good luck!!!

Stephanie Brennan
    Participant

Hi Darlene! It sounds like you’re doing everything correctly except perhaps you need to hit the “enroll” button on the course page. Once you click on that the videos will all be available and you can track your progress. If that doesn’t work please email help@quiltaddictsanonymous.com and we can troubleshoot more with you.

MizzLewis, thanks for helping out, too! The steps you listed are 100% correct!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Quilt Addicts Anonymous Academy

Welcome to the Quilt Addicts Anonymous Academy! A collection of more than 100 commercial-free classes on everything from making your first quilt to advanced rulerwork techniques.

Each paid course comes with an exclusive discount on the pattern or supplies needed to take the course at shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com!