Can’t access Intro to Rulerwork videos
Can’t access Intro to Rulerwork videos

Course Categories Forums Intro to Rulerwork Can’t access Intro to Rulerwork videos

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patty
    Participant

I purchased the ruler and quilt sets for the Intro to ruler work videos, and the lessons are in my orders, but I have not been able to access any of the videos. I keep being sent to an opening page, that shows 0% completed, but there is no “play” or start button to begin the course. How do I access the videos? Thanks for any help!

Ginny
    Participant

I also have found it challenging, but have found how to do it. The key for me was logging into the Quilt Addicts Anonymous Academy in the upper right section of its home page . After logged in, go to My courses, then select your course, and then curriculum. Scroll down within the curriculum section to the video that you want and click on it. The video takes 30-60 seconds to show up on my laptop, and sometimes I have to scroll down for it to be visible to click on. If this does not work for you, I will sign off and then sign back on, writing down each step I used. Best of luck.

Stephanie Brennan
    Participant

Thanks for answering, Ginny! Yes, Patty, if you’re logged in and on the page with the course be sure to scroll down to “Curriculum” and click on it. From there you can see all the classes available to date! If you haven’t already, make sure you click on “Enroll” so you can view the whole video and track your progress. If you still have trouble please email help@quiltaddictsanonymous.com and I’m happy to troubleshoot with you further.

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Quilt Addicts Anonymous Academy

Welcome to the Quilt Addicts Anonymous Academy! A collection of more than 100 commercial-free classes on everything from making your first quilt to advanced rulerwork techniques.

Each paid course comes with an exclusive discount on the pattern or supplies needed to take the course at shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com!